A chubby dig?  Kate Winslet has revealed that she used to get bullied because of her weight. The British actress said that when she was younger, she was often on the receiving end of cruel comments about her curves.
She told Glamour, "I will tell you that when I was heavy, people would say to me, and it was such a backhanded compliment, they would say, 'You've got such a beautiful face,' in the way of, like, 'Oh, isn't it a shame that from the neck down you're questionable'."
But she denied that she has ever felt the need to resort to plastic surgery. "No, I have never tried any of that stuff," she said."I don't have parts of my body that I hate or would like to trade for somebody else's or wish I could surgically adjust into some fantasy version of what they are."
The actress, who split from director Sam Mendes in March 2010, said that she is more concerned with raising children, Mia, 10, and Joe, seven.
"The challenge is making sure that they're never treated different just because I sometimes am," she said. "I always want them to be regular kids who are grateful and respectful of other human beings."
 More Related about Kate


 


 


 


 


 


 


 

One of Kate winslet's funniest moments