Lindsey Vonn divorce

by umer | 12:51 AM in |

Lindsey Vonn divorce
Lindsey Vonn divorce_ American ski superstar Lindsey Vonn has announced that she is to divorce her husband and coach Thomas Vonn after four years of marriage.

"It is with great sadness that I announce that Thomas and I have begun divorce proceedings," said Vonn, triple World Cup overall winner from 2008-10.
"This is an extremely difficult time in my personal life and I hope the media and my fans can respect my need for privacy on this matter. I will continue to be coached by the US Ski Team and look forward to competing the rest of the season."
With her victory in the giant slalom last month in Soelden, Austria, Vonn became just the fifth female skier to win all five Alpine disciplines with 42 titles to her name.
The Olympic downhill champion began working with new coach Jeff Fergus this summer.
The 27-year-old pulled out of Sunday's World Cup slalom race in Aspen, Colorado, with a sore back.

source: yahoo